Tuesday, November 11, 2008

reflections







life has been good nowadays. although i know hard times are coming up, but its ok..bbq was indeed very nice.with everything goin our way.even the weather god supported us and stop raining even though sufian weather report said it would.
for the first time in my entire life, i would like to give credit to my mum who prayed for us tht the weather would be fine.thks.

i really want a puppy.not just for fun. but for accompany.
when no one is ard for u,when everyone is just busy and too caught up with things bothering them, at least i will hav a dog to keep me accompany.well, i know its nt goin to come true in the near future.

christmas is coming..(not really)
i hope i will get into the tangs wrapping .. so tht i can spread the joy of christmas and also to hone my crap wrapping skills...pray pray..(the phrase came to my mind when i was typin:be careful of what u wish for)
i lack a will to self-discipline.one day.i must sit down and think of one thing tht is able to motivate me. currently i am thinking of defeating a person ,so tht will make me try me best?

i even thought of telling my self. or as u call, self psychoing to live life better than the targeted person..is tht good enough? i also tried to tell myself to do well in exam so tht i wun be stress to shop.(what an excuse right?)
but i really like shopping, just like my bestie..
as u all know.. all of us lack some papery item . this item has been called by ppl all over the world:money.

presents!
m.e, cas, sufian: earpiece..(relax man!!) -.-

THANKS MING EN FOR ACCOMPANING ME ALL THESE WHILE TO STUDY PLAY AND TALK COCK/CRAP.
to day dream together and get frightened by hotel 626 together with rudico..

my bed almost broke when all 3 sat together and bounced back when the ghost came. -.-
happy memories tht's for sure.to be indecisive when its comes to food...
oh ming en. . let's do this together.. its my luck to get promoted.

since i'm here. let's throw back all thoughts and study.. =)

JNZL

No comments: