Friday, February 5, 2010

you're beautiful



i watched this drama" you're beautiful " which derives from this lead girl called go mi nam (which means you are beautiful)


I SIMPLY LOVE THIS DRAMA LA

no.1
if you know me v v v well, u wld know tht i go for dramas which has handsome male actors.
sry to say this but i simply unable to stand lookin at someone who totally does nt appeal to me and force myself to think tht i love the story line.

and thiss drama all 3 guys are oh so handsome!!!

haha.

no2.
i simply love to see triangle love story with handsome man and simply love to cry my heart out .
oh btw, if u didnt know, i always ask ppl to reccomend me touching dramas that can make me cry.

beethoven virus is si bei gd.(oh tht dionne hav not return me th vcd yet!)


ok anw, the last thing i want to express is tht


i always tried to erase you from my mind.
but instead almost everyday i thought of you.
it freaking torturing that i am unable to get over the fact you mentioned that both of us are bound to go separate ways even before all these happened.


how could you say such a thing to someone who is close to you.
wait. did you even think i was close to you at tht point of time.


and to another. i told you both of you hav the same character.
remember that you said it to me too.
to this day you still think it is logical and sensible.
let me tell you this.


doesn't mean that everything in reality is cruel and it is bound to happen.
bursting someone hope and faith in you is never logical nor is it sensible.
it may not be a fairy tale but it is what makes me hold on and believing in someone so much , it really hurts when you think its alright.


by the way.
I CAN STILL VIVIDLY REMEMBER THE DAY WHEN YOU said crying was such a normal thing to happen to me.
and because it happen too often you dont really care.


what the fuck . you didn't apologize . you think you are right. you think whatever you think is still logical .


it never occurred to you that it is an excuse.
yes i am a horrible woman.cause i am telling you this now.


i may look loving but once the past comes back to me once more, i am actually waiting for an opportunity to show you what it means by hurting .


i will show you what pain feels like. i will take it all in and returned it to you.
i will be by your side when i do all of these. and i will not offer you comfort while i am hurting you.
i will tell you to wake up your idea once i think u had enough.


and i will hope that you will understand that what goes ard comes ard.
and there is no such thing as unrequited love when it comes to me.


you know it.




JNZL

No comments: