Sunday, November 30, 2008

run for life


today, i got my iTouch, and i found out tht i really must learn how to install games , movies, wallpaper etc. but all will be solved tomorrow, when suf drops by with his lappy to let me "cop" his songs, etc

any idea why i post this pic?


my dad, talked to me today, well actually he talked quite loudly, but with concern.
before goin into it, i guess the reason i will never sell my canon ixus500 is because my dad really go all the way to find me tht camera..

was disappointed when my dad just gave me money to buy the iTouch , and had aunty lena to check the price.. not tht i mind alot, just tht it lacks sincerity.

back to the topic...

my dad told me he had kidney failure once, was cured of course cause he started running..
didn't know he hate running before,because my lame dad kept going for marathon like as though it is some big walk like tht.


so, he was worried tht his genes may transfer to me, and as usual, he said my stupid mom wun worry(frm the way she feeds me, close friends would understand)..

she keeps feeding me even if i tell her not to.. she like dunno how to buy healthy and less fattening food. u may say i didn't educate her.. think again..

my dad wants me to run, he told me i must have this habit..see the word there, its not "want' anymore, its "must"get the point?45 mins morning, 45 mins night.. he even tell me buy sports b*a, dunno how to buy ask aunty lena.. -.-



the point he wants to bring across is tht he wants me to know tht this is REAL, and although its not happening, he doesn't want it to happen, or have any chance of making it
happen..

hypertension is something real and he told me he sees many teens getting it. he even bought me this iTouch to encourage me..

tht's what i call a good , understanding, responsible dad..unlike my stupid mom.

i must have the mentality tht i must run for my health

"i must run, i must not get it"to keep it at bay, this is the only way, no hard and fast method.
also my dad has also been reading sports magazines, not those soccer mags where u see guys lookin, btw, my dad doesn't like soccer..

so he knows alot of methods to let me lose weight.i want to be addicted to it, just like my dad..
in a month's time..i will be..




runwithme...

JNZL

No comments: