Friday, February 18, 2011

the day i got my ring


Today 17feb2011 is the day where i collected my ring. sorry i am lazy to upload the normal no effect pic cause dearie looks too indian here. GAH.

anyway, there was something tht i felt so happy to get a ring again. although things didnt start right today but i am certainly glad it was over. you know sometimes i am soo filled with jealousy that i am overwhelmed with anger. the reason why i was jealous was plainly because i didnt get the same treatment as someone else. so i felt the unfairness rising inside me. though i still feel like making a huge scence , in reality i just flare my nose and kept quiet looking at the person with laser eye tht i swear could even cut diamonds.

well thts me i just show it. so again back to the topic.
i just love having a ring so much that i cant help but keep touching it. althouh the design wasnt my first choice because this ring is a comb of sliver and bronze. what i really want was the majority gold with a little sliver ring.
but too bad tht man design was too sec sch kid for suf so for the sake of the big pic i went with the second one. well, i know u cant see the ring well. upload next time.

(dont even know if he will regularly wear anyway. since he wont be wearing it at hm =( )
we shall see. 

so here are the photos of me. love blogging! btw love effects tht are available for iphone apps!




the below pics are originals. BUT AI YA I LOVE EFFECTS!




ok, so i want to rebond. or shld i not? its so god dam damaging!

soft rebond? still damaging !

OH ONE LAST THING.
I LOVE A WHOPPING 5KG! gosh it was a total shock when i stood there and asked suf to double confirm. nice one there babe. one step closer to working with lena!


JNZL

No comments: