Tuesday, March 1, 2011

an opportunity under my nose


SEOHYUN!
haha ok anw no relation to things tht i wanna talk about.

I love my blog because i can talk all i want and if people want to bitch about it i have nothing to say because this is my own space and whatever i say is my honest thoughts. so FYL if u judge me.

Everyday you will only face obstacles after obstacles or temptation tht deters you away from your final goal and they blur /block your vision of what u initially want to achieve.

same for me too.
there are so many god dam things blocking my way and i just lost sight of my final goal. GET A GOOD JOB AND EARN BIG MONEY.
temptations like milk tea koi and gong cha. hey don't u down on these small temptations as these make me fat. and it was them tht kills me slowly and dam stealth. those ecstatic moments when i get so many when i get a cup of koi despite the effing long queue. its worth it. but looking at it in the LR, it is actually like a small devil manifesting inside me making me fatter and fatter.
and there are events that make me extremely upset. see all these brings me down and i am not living my life fully by concentrating on these issues. i will be stuck in this quick sand and not long later i will be suck into this river of sorrow and die.

so while i was drowning.i suddenly realise how stupid i am for losing my sight of the goal. when my dad started to tell me what wonderful opportunities that i actually can make use of. Just i have to be slim. so here i am going to do exercise.

eat like a king breakfast and princess when lunch and beggar during night.
run job walk an hour, situps and push ups.
tomatoes as tibitis and apples as sub.

may the force be with me through my struggles and pray that my determination nv cease.





JNZL

No comments: