Monday, June 11, 2012

A prayer

What I learnt is that when I can look into no one anymore because they are insufficient , they taught me to look up to you.

I would like to say a heart felt prayer to you.

I pray that for all the sins I commuted, I pray for you to forgive me. For I am just a mortal who is also insufficient.

I pray that you give me the will the determination to study even thought have sinned and when I keep having flashbacks of regret, I pray to you that you would help me , guide me to see the light.

I also pray that no one around me has to go through what I did and I pray for their health and happiness no matter where they are or what they do .

I pray for you to help me face for what may come in the future. I pray that everything will be ok, also that they would not find fault and let it slide and that my parents would accept my mistakes.

Thank you for blessing me with friends that helped me overcome this. Although its not over but what my friend always say that everything happens for a reason, for what I can't see I know that it will always mean something.

Just that god, I am so afraid, I am pretty lost and I am hanging in suspense. Can't I just fast forward to the future?

No comments: