Thursday, April 18, 2013

Little does he know little

Why do Pretend not to know, why do I act like as if it was ok

Why do I hold on, why does he lie, why does he not appreciate, why do I bother.

Why do I still refuse to learn...
But changes have been discovered ... I think it's for her instead? Do I need a psychiatric to help me?

I think I have seen enough or have I. I don't have the answers
Why are they not turning into actions. I don't know what I want? Or do I wish for a miracle?
People say your life is in your hands... It's true. We made the decisions that we think we deserve.
What do I actually fear. What do I fear, what is the basic of this fear which should be peeled like an onion.

Fear of letting go? Fear of "how am I going to face him next time" , fear of being abandoned ? Fear of non existence ?

Little does he know.

No comments: