Friday, December 5, 2008

chapalang

the precious tissue packet i took frm rudi.
i was thinking..
it must hav been my constant reminding and my black face tht made him bring lots of tissues..
ooppss!! >.<



this was how the tickets looks like today when we RUSH to watch BOLT.=.=
they said it was due to "system crashed'
so free-sitting..we squeezed our way through the A row to get out 2nd fav seats!

i thought of him telling me tht my life totally stopped when things dun go my way.
so i gave it a good thought and wrote it down!
WHO SAID MY HAND-WRITTING WASN'T NEAT HUH!?







rudi's stacks of cards

nice? i drew this for daddy,my small cheeky bro,aunty lena.. hope they would like it when it reaches my old hse..




i really love their family.jelousss too.. =(

the first is my dad"he is always like the santa claus and an angel to me"

next represents my smaller bro"he keeps jumping till my eyes are pajiao

aunt lena always seems like she keeps giving me pressies.
next is random.=.=
most cards would be drawn ..they are handmade!!made with love..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

life, has been like... full of emotional stuffs. none of them were abt studies.
quarrels after quarrels we tide it all over.

it seemed really tough..actually i thought it would be better when sch starts.
but, thinking again, it would actually be worse.
but i'm so happy abt his determination.he definetly has a strong mindset..
enough abt emo elmo stuffs.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u all must be wondering why i post so little nowadays.. let me tell ya why.

do u realise line after line, they hav been clumping together and ppl will be thinking" wad the hell, can't u just seperate them for the sake of ur readers?!"

i was thinking the same way too. everytime i blog, u dunno how much BLODDY time i wasted trying to making paragraph, and ended up everything clumping up again after i click"publish" or save ..
so i presume tht it was the STUPID BLOGSKIN tht cause it all.
so i chnaged it into THIS!!! looks pretty dull, asking ming en how to put the banner on top of the blog/posts.. u understand?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i really wish tht at times, i just want time to stop and let me day-dream all i want,stone all i want, dilly-dally my ass off..
sometimes i also wish tht my temper of mine would be gone and make peace with everyone.esp my mum.

i hav been missing in action for my bowling, not doin homework nor revision when i have the whole day to myself, not moving my butt frm my hse to outside to get some work done..



i realise my life is quited fucked up when i am alone..
i realise i become even more mean-er and more selfish.less humourous, more pek chek and a miss demander..
but pls do not tell me any of these to me, cause i already know and if u were to tell me all my bad points, not only will i not thank you but hate you.

YES, THT IS HOW I WILL REACT. so do something tht will make me happy.

yes.. a change is needed. i will change.
schedule..
tomorrow , meet up for bowling at SIMEI mrt, i also dunno why meet there.
anw, finish ard 3pm?
i will get hm and do some work since he will not be ard, and no one IS ARD..
at 6pm, i am needed to compete at tamp safra for bowling .

damm my money is FLYING.. one competition, everytime i must pay likE $21. AHHH!!!
end ard like 10pm++ crap.
i want to play more of badminton..=(
JNZL

No comments: