Saturday, July 18, 2009

lomo hunting

TODAY I WENT LOMO HUNTING..

haha.. total went to 8 shops in the city .
this shows i really love lomography

looked up at shops at funan for lomography books and found out they were too exp.
thought of going to the lib to borrow, hoping tht they have one in the first place.

got all my prices for the camera.
although it would be FANTASTIC , FABULOUS if someone wants to buy me one for my birthday.

i bet my daddy would question me why do i need so many cameras.
prices that ranges from 85 to 175

this stupid woman told me one camera cost 8k.
i want to slap her stupid big fat auntieeeee face.

dam it. although i am new in this area, i swear i will kp back at her.
ni na na.

oh there are cheap cute lomo camera too.
check it out if u bother to.

http://teewhysee.blogspot.com

“Learning to love life by living through loss and mistakes,
lessons learned and gradually surfacing, letting go, striping
naked to scream. I am not perfect nor do I strive to be. I am
alive in this world of face first falls and public breakdowns. I
am retarded disfigured clown dying to be heard for the simple
art of letting this heavy wall finally fall. I am an equal being
of no race or colour, a hallucination if you will sneaking into
the lives of strangers and letting them fall apart to a new
rhythm just to feel better.

Retarded disfigured clown – Blue October


JNZL

No comments: