Tuesday, August 4, 2009

it's the walk

This was what i wrote on my palm today in sch after hearing some ppl talk.

Tell me again what do i live for.


yes i have returned to dedicate time to blog again.
its nice to hear frm ppl tht they check out my blog to view for updates.

let me tell you the story of me.
happening things have happened, like celebrating greg birthday, goin NDP with m.e .

however, every single day right after school.
i feel so stupid. quoted from desiree.

really.
stupid that i entered jc.
stupid that waste every single revision phys lect.
stupid that i can't even bloody memorize stats formulas even if i have read it 5 times already.
stupid that every time mr G walked past me w/o even seeing a need to look if my tutorial was done.

stupid that i can't even write a proper econs essay.
stupid tht i dun even know what mr S meant by saying elaborate not enough.

I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

every time i ask him wad does he meant by elaborate, he just explained and i just dun understand

stupid that i bothered to care abt other ppl's feelings.

THE STUPIDEST THING IS THAT I EVEN TRIED TO SMILE AND LAUGH WITH THEM EVEN THOUGH I KNOW THEY TREAT ME AS INVISIBLE.

it is not assuming. it is the fact.
because the fact tht i voiced my 2 cents worth of opinions was like 5 words long was totally ignored.

i said it 3 times.
so people , i am soo dumb to even try the second time.

i dunno why i have been so dumb and numb nowadays.

however today SK studied with me.
there are soo much joy tht i smiled my way through the msn convo.

those are happy happy moments.
much more happy moments with rudi when he took over sk when he left.








looking into the mirror.
i said "mirror , mirror ,show me what am i"
a misty cloud appeared and ...

it revealed a goldfish swimming in the sea.


it's not funny if you understood my irony.
it's hard to decipher.

just like it as as hard to catch your shadow.
JNZL

No comments: