Wednesday, July 8, 2009

michael jackson


blogger is really getting on my nerves because i am unable to download any pics again.

OK, anyway, this post is solely for Michael Jackson.
i love him.

put away those doubts that u had on him,
although i am a strong believer that he is not a pedophile and he is a great dad.

Put away those genius talents that has been implanted in him that everyone has known.
i want to talk abt how great he is able to connect with us.

there is a video which makes the most impression on me.
a song name will you be there.
the confessions of the last part touched me so deeply that i am sure no other song can do that to me.

MJ cared so much about the people tht surrounds him.
i watched the memorial of Jackson at 2am.

inside him, he is always a child that is unable to grow, soft spoken.
can you feel the sorrow of his past tht is hidden behind those glamour.

can u see it?
when he died so suddenly, he amplified the thing tht we always have forgotten

life is ever so fragile , you may never know when someone whom u treasure just gone with the wind.

i am so proud of MJ because he broke boundaries between black and white .
he kept pushing on even though ppl don't support him.

Michael Jackson is not weird.
it is the people that surround him is weird.

how could such a person be so caring to the world.
in Guinness book of world record , he is know as a pop singer who gave the most contributions to the world.
and of course his 13 grammys award.


if you have realised , his live performance, are always very dynamic like an act.
it always abt human kind.

he was the one who used music to combine all the people voices as one.
he was the one where all people from everywhere across the world know and will always look up to.

i am sure, everyone with different religion would pray for him in their own ways.
there seems to be no boundaries anymore.

for here i present you Michael Jackson -will you be there. enjoy.
i cried for him when i saw the last part.
i felt that he so in need of love .
i felt that he had so much sadness in him, but yet he still tries to squeeze out all he could for the world.

this is the kind of people whom i will respect deep within my heart.
i cried thrice while watching the memorial.
i just feel so sorry for him.do you feel it too?

In Our Darkest Hour
In My Deepest Despair Will You Still Care?
Will You Be There?In My Trials and My Tribulations through Our doubts and frustrations
In My Violence
In My Turbulence
Through My Fear and My Confessions
In My Anguish and My Pain
Through My Joy And My Sorrow
In The Promise Of Another Tomorrow
I'll Never Let You Part
For You're Always In My Heart.


JNZL

No comments: