Monday, December 7, 2009

i will be nice this dec





I WILL BE NICE THIS

DECEMBER...


when i say i will be nice this december means i am willingly to take up the initiatve to help celebrate ppl's birthday or maybe the least i could do is to get them belated pressie.

as u all know dec babies are like so many! i wonder what are all of their and my parents thinking.... -.-

and when i say i am going to be nice means i will plan for the dumbass outing.
when i say i am going to be nice i will do my best to get all the dec babies presents.

be it be on time or be-lated.
hey! at least there is a present for everyone right?

and when i say i am going to be nice.
I ALSO MEAN THAT I AM GOING TO SPEND MY 1ST MONTH PAY ON YOU GUYS.

wa piang eh i think i am super nice.
cause i wanted to keep the first 2 mths pay to buy macbook.
its ok i love you guys.so its all worth while.

one last thing.
when i say i am going to be nice means tht we may be celebrating christmas together!
like go out you know.

=D
i will do my best ok?

no promises.

ps: i am typing this blog post at work. cause there is simply little things to do!
OOPPS!work is here! see you....


JNZL

No comments: