Monday, December 7, 2009

MY 5TH LIFE





i hav just finished carrying a 100kg baggage from p1.
and now.after i just put tht luggage down, here i am carrying another 50kg worth of luggage.

my work.
YES, it is easy, it is very relaxing, stress-free(literally), and i could sleep for like 2 hrs or less in a day.
like come on, which job allows you to sleep.

well i am doing atm cards and internet banking.
well looking on a brighter side or else i will really condem myself for living such a lifeless life.

everyone is asking me out for outings.
my answer is always sorry i cant.
i hope my dad words would be right. IT BETTER BE!!!
AHHHH!!

suddenly i am fallin in love with flavoured yogurt again. thanks to my workmates who only eats yogurt for lunch and 2 spoonful of rice for dinner.

-.-

my work mates are friendly.
sad tht the only guy is going away today. +(  now nobody will do those odd stuffs for me le.

kk, i am so happy and glad tht i have a prom ticket which means my class helped me to pay the 2nd installment. so sweet and i am kinda touched.

btw, i miss bowling mates so much. but there is hardly anything tht i can do abt it.

JNZL

No comments: