Wednesday, January 6, 2010

happy!

firstly THANKS SUINA for helping me getting this blog set up!
although using safari, the "even if it's a lie" i think screwed up.

anw, it took me a long time to decide to change my blogskin and took me an even longer time to find one.

and getting it personalised is kinda hard.



this is actually a 3D puzzel i did it with sui na!!
she finished it when i was si bei pek chek after doing 3/4 of it in a day.

XIE XIE NI!!
this box can actually be locked . so can put small stuff inside.
COOL RIGHT!?

ok my next attempt would be the apple.

OH BTW.
i am goin to update random past stuffs for this post due to me lazy to blog them.

NEXT UP!

NEW NAIL COLOUR!
take a look!




DOES IT LOOK COOL?
haha i think it looks a tad too dark.

okok.. i was trying to imitate the pic below.
BUT the nail polish worth $69! like wth! i am sooo not going to spend tht money on polish.

although the colour to me is awesome but spending $69 is so not right..





LASTLY...

today lena called me to ask if any of my JC friends wants a job.
i was thinking..

i think even with my ten fingers and toes, it is not enough to count the no of friends telling me they need a job urgently.

well, my first thoughts were m.e and dionne.
but since dionne had a job alrdy so it gotta be m.e tht i would ask first.
make sense right.

yeah! she would probably start nxt tues and she will be working in the same bank and building as me at raffles place!

HOORAY!!!
ps: i dun think i will be late again!


JNZL

No comments: