Monday, January 4, 2010

makeup

WHAT INSPIRED ME TO DO

 MAKEUP!

or to take make up to a different level.
hahahaha...




i even subscribe to this person.
its really dam good.

i am already thinking on how much money i need to spend on buying brushes.
because to me, since i am still young and vibrant! (haha) why not try these drama make-up.

i am sure tht i would be able find someone to do it with me.
maybe dionne?
haha i think m.e dislikes drastic makeup!

ohoh...
there are plently of tutorials..
this is just one of them. there are tutorials abt romatic curls, bla bla bla..

i find it so inspiring! frm a normal looking face you can transform to a face which can make heads turn. (in a gd way of course)

got to agree she is pretty in the first place!
but tht does not stop me frm trying!!
i cant wait till i am like late twenties and plus i am 19 ALRDY!

TALK ABT AGING FAST!
hahaha...>.>



OH OH OH!!
WHITENING PRODUCTS!!


haha, i just realise how impt whitening products is.
since young ppl ard me keep psychoing me tht my origianl skin tone is alrdy rather dark so no point using whitening products right?

WRONG!

after using garnier products everyday , (omgosh i cant believe i did it!!!)
anw, after using it, i felt my skin texture got better by like 50 %.

really. it became smoother, brighter and it makes makeup easier too.
when i go to work , normally i wake up late so everything is like RUSH RUSH !!

i just had to do some cleasing routine and i bought guardian rose and witch hazel water too. OH OH!!

just telling u guys, cheap products is NOT EQUAL to low quality.
it is good.my skin feels good. i feel good. so ppl ard me wont have to suffer my temper.
LOL.

ok. so now i literally obessed with whitening!
BODY , FACE , NECK.

its soo cool having a new obession.
i think moderate drastic make-up is my next obession.

watch out for my post! once i start make up i will post my photo.
YES U CAN SEE MY FACE! ISNT THT NICE.

alright. dun u dare puke or laugh.
ok, tht's the end of my post.

i bought jj lin NEW ALBUM !
SEE YOU GUYS SOON!


JNZL

No comments: