Sunday, January 3, 2010

photoshop

PHOTOSHOP WONDERS











oh my goddd..
i knew photoshop could change someone but i didnt know it was this dramatic.
okok..

i admit it.
i am 19 yrs old and i dont even know how to use a single tool of photoshop.
considering the fact tht my bloody cpu died on me months ago.

i mean like wow..
you could look photo P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!

like totally.
SO WHO CARES if the photo u take looks ugly?
wth! u could even make ur eyes look bigger longer... etc

omg, i wish i could have a photoshoped me photo.
well, i might as well spend my time slimming down right. -.-

oh gosh.
now when i look at pics which looks a little too -well done , i will know its photoshoped.

oh sharing my exp.
i was always wondering how someone (i mean among my peers) could look so freaking pretty in a photo.

u know i browse ppl blogs and face book and stuff.
then when i saw her real-life.

all i saw was frizzy straight hair, bigger nose, lots of blemishes and uneven skin tone. blabla bla..

dam it.
its photoshop.
and of course since our peers are not trained to edit until dam zai u could still see the diff.

i was totally shocked.
i wonder why she did tht.
i mean... wun her friends gossip?

alright.. tht's all for now.
till i find other things to chatter abt.
JNZL

No comments: