Thursday, March 4, 2010

LUXURY

YO YO !

i shall blog abt my lost post some other time..
ok today is the last day of freedom. practically.

ok now for retail therapy, i bought....

L'Occitane most fabulous hand cream.
simply unbeatable.

the fragrance the moisture boost it gives.. the long lasting softness..
OH YEAH~ this is the one.

haha... next i stepped into body shop due to influence of one of my work mates telling me body shop is gd and i did some research at work and ta da! i went in and came out with body butter plus intensive foot cream.

love the smell of the foot.
and it makes my feet looks dam nice la!

plus those socks which is wtf!? so exp? i bought the gloves too for treatment.

I SHALL SAY ITS INVESTMENT. hahaha.
got the membership card and thought of it as dam worth it cause got 20% discount. so my total bill was $16.70 cheaper. tht's a LOT !!

i bought one more ULTIMATE THING TODAY. shall blog it on the next post. kekeke
JNZL

No comments: