Thursday, March 4, 2010

my IPHONE 3GS 32gb



I BOUGHT AN IPHONE 3GS 32gb at $389!

i know there is a new version of iphone coming out.
HOWEVER. i am sure that it would not be coming to singapore in june or july.

BUT the release of the new iphone would be on april/may in US.

i myself predict the iphone will be arriving in singapore ard the last few mths.
cause sucky singapore must fight for the rights to sell them.

-.-

and then if sucky singtel wins. high flying prices will be expected.
so maybe my plan of buying my iphone 3GS is gd because i can wait for my mom plan to end and AT THE SAME TIME,wait for the prices to drop.

WIN-WIN situation.
hahahahaa....

iphone is really good.
internet access at your fingertips will the least hassle is the top attraction for me.

SAY all you want that you all dont need internet can use computer , dun need to blog, dun need twitter dun need to fb , and dun need dun need....

alright... then i guess u can stick to the normal cheaper phones.
but for lazy ppl like me, who can really use a portable internet device tht actually works literally everywhere, and being able to express your thoughts and photos-of-the-moments through fb or twitter is really enjoyable.

able to email and access internet makes me feel that i am free from restrictions.
of course no flash player.

cause some webbies need flash.
however, do you all know tht flash actually slows the whole dam phone down and requires high processor for smooth sufing.
reason why apple doesnt put it inside.

cause it will lag and the image of the zai iphone would be gone.
HAHAHA..

ok , i want to bling my iphone.

LIKE SUPER UBER UBER UBER UBER UBER BLING!

luxaddiction.com






i LOVE THE LAST ONE. L-O-V-E....
JNZL

No comments: