Monday, June 14, 2010

change





i can change my way of life.
i have been working working and finding more work.

i tried my best today for like 6 hrs of mass-sending emails and sms. dear god pls let me get more of them!!

tuition i meant. i am teaching sec 4 Amaths and pure chem and another one which is sec 3 PURE PHY AND PURE CHEM..

my heart is so full of passion when it comes to teaching.
i love my students. well money too. but you shld see how much i pull myself when i got these students.
the sec 4 dun have any foundation and o lvl is like in 4mths and she is still lazy. OMG.

i try my v best to push ppl. thinking of which maybe becomin a teacher is not as bad as what others told me.
yes there is responsibility.

hope i get more students so i can earn money!
and for the time being. i am gonna start to re-learn physics.
and chem hahahA

MY GUITAR TIME? well, i will slot in between. as long as i everyday practice.

OH OH !! MING EN FINALLY WANTS TO GET A GUITAR.
yeah!!

its a cycle.
because of alicia i got inspired to learn guitar and bought the guitar on my own even though hopes of ppl learning with me are not tht high and m.e at tht time wanted to focs on dance. then after i told her abt my passion for guitar, she also started thinking of getting one and not just "thinking" and after maybe she finally wanted to get a guitar it may be because i got one too!
nv know..

ah well. yest my dad talked abt my piano. like sell my piano and buy a keyboard.
good idea?i dunno. oh wait must check out the prices for my piano classes.
JNZL

No comments: