Tuesday, June 8, 2010

THINGS TO ACCOMPLISH


EVERYBODY.. lets say yeah yeah yeah yeah..

i am offically going to take up POP piano.
wonder what that is?

it means playing hip hop, jazz, rock, RNB , modern music, radio , chinese pop songs , eng pop songs and the list goes on and on.

AS LONG AS NOT CLASSICAL music.
well i have a un-tuned piano which has too much STOOPID photos on it which i am goin to clear it once i start my lessons proper.

I shld be learning at a school called PBE (play by ear)
u can go google it if interested.

haha pl dun ask me why now then i thought of it cause i DUNNO!!!
i didnt have the genius brain to think of not wasting my holiday becoming a sloth .. i dunno! i thought my dream is to sloth until i become MUA-CHEE.

idea of playing pop piano was inspired by my lovely captain which suddenly said he wanted to learn to play the piano. HAHAHA







Next up would be the acoustic guitar. i will be buying my guitar real soon.budget of $150.
and i will be taking up private lesson.

alicia found a great bargain! And i feel so lucky!
i want to learn all the skills before i start work to perform for ppl.

btw, pop piano and guitar will be accompany by me singing. -.- ok fine.
i shld attend vocal lessons but i am not some rich kiddo.

but i will attend some day la, just feel tht vocals can wait a little while.




inspired by my best buddy ming en on kpop dance!

we are goin to learn dancing! yeah! but details not settled yet. oh well..


IS THERE NY OTHER THINGS THAT YOU THINK I NEED TO START NOW? before i become"oh-my-god-why-didnt-i-thought-of-it " state.

like mini business?

OHOH!! i hav alrdy started my savings insurance.$100 per month. cool right..
JNZL

No comments: