Friday, March 18, 2011

hair and results

i bleached my hair! well.. it became a soft ashy light brown colour. it is pretty but due to my tan skin it is not-so-pretty!

as long as ppl dun keep telling me black suits me i am cool. cause 3 mths later i am gonna dye dark chocolate brown. so there.

i received my grades. everything is good except for macro200 i got a credit! 63?
what?! my micro was an 80! something is wrong so i need to seek clarification , appeal , what ever it takes.

i am dam sure they didnt transfer the percentage for my missed test which i had an MC.
PRAYING , CROSSING FINGERS.

i am so sad . i could have gotten 80+ for my marketing but because i studied super last min i only got 75. i could feel that my dear jeff lecturer was so disappointed in me. he was kinda expecting me to top the cohort  but i let him down.

macro was a mess! initially the marks on portal said i failed! what nonsense is this! i am like the leader of the class can. i am very sure when it comes to theory i am no.one. but due to last min studying my firmness wavered. but still not to the extent of failing.luckily the school informed me there had been a confusion of marks so it was corrected to 63. still not appropriate so i am going to appeal. even teacher didnt believe me tht i failed! again. let down to mr lee of not topping the cohort maybe due to error! must be la! nv take into acct of my MC right knn.

well, i did surprisingly well for law and management. especially for law. sht sia i was so dam bloody nervous cause i forgot all the cases. but well. i did it.

this time round i am really gonna put my heart and soul into these exams.
even though habits are hard to change but u know i will do my best




JNZL

No comments: