Friday, May 20, 2011

i will stand by this principle .


Yes it is hope.
all these while i felt my happiness was just like helium balloons that u gave me, prepared to fly away as soon as i let go the strings entangled tightly ard my fingers.

its so sickening to have hope and my happiness to depend on someone.
its like my mood will depend on u.

if u treat me nice, i fly up up and away.
if u treat me coldy, i would be filled with negatives.

no more . so therefore maybe good karma came back to me to enlighten me.
girls girls girls.

dont we all exp those dashed hope and heartbreak moments when we are trying to figure a guy out?
of course dont get me wrong, we girls HATE AND DETEST mind games. it tiring to the heart and soul and brain.

and of course all would be well if everything turn out fine. but what if everything u strive so hard for like think a gazillion times and check the msg twice to see if the msg was appropriate.

times when you dont know what to send to salvage things?
times when he doesnt reply you and u ponder hard and long if u shld sms him first?

we girls are thinkers. we think! we think if we were looking despo, we think if we were giving you the wrong impression, we think so hard of things to say to make u happy , smile or just to enjoy a simple conversation with us.

but u guys had to ruin it by playing games or sudden ignorance of our presence. what the heck. WE DESERVE BETTER. have u ever wondered what mind and nerve racking process the girl is thinking when we wait for ur sms. LIKE FOREVER.

URGH.
so this is the deal.
next time when anyone ask if i know xxx guy likes me, i would say it w/o blinking that if that xxx guy likes me HE SHOULD MAN UP and tell me straight.

and what if he doesnt? WELL GIRLS, just take it as though he is not into you.
the truth. no matter how shy a guy can get.

if he really likes u and wants to FURTHER(this is the point) the relationship with u to being more than just friends, he would make the god dam move.

tht is just how man is wired into thinking. if he wants to get the girl he would need to pull out all the stops.

get it?
so if he doesnt , he is not into you and please save yourself from all the heart break and punching moments by assuming he is not into you.

isnt that right ?


JNZL

No comments: