Wednesday, May 11, 2011

words before i sleep

all the party all the late nights all the filrts and all the wrong with some rights.

i havent revise my work. tmr tmr tmr. it will always be tmr. oh shyt i know.
but its really gonna be tmr.

so as i was saying.
with all the wrong things i do. maybe deep down i crave to be like tht?
maybe deep down because i wasnt one so therefore i want it so much?

talk abt whatsapping a person who is attached. WHAT? no matter how shun xiong phrase it, according to my principals, its soo wrong.
but wth he said it was ok.

seriously is this how guys really think? so its ok for ur gf to msg other guy on a daily hourly min basis? AND U ARE COOL WITH IT?

if i am the person, sure as hell i am not OKAY.
you know maybe what isnt mine will nv be mine. but at least i tried.

so with all the emo posts, all i am searching for is for someone to love me again. not tht i will die w/o it. but i dun want to live w/o it.

partying makes me feel free again. like to make me realise for all things tht i did. it wasnt wrong. because i am single and i can do whatever i want.

but ppl think of me as a bad thing?
since life w/o love of my bf is alrdy bad enough. i cant think of other fun things tht can satisfy my thirst.

sure i love h2ht.
but i love having fun too!
i love to be wild and like i dun care abt other ppl opinion because i dun drink nor smoke nor do anything to harm others.

drinking gong cha was my joy until ppl ban me frm it.
eating ashtons with suf and others was once a big joy for me.

u really dunno how much i love steak.
and i offically HATE SOUP SPOON, SUBWAY .
WTH. I REALLY DUN WANT TO PAY EXP BUCKS FOR SOUP OR BREAD WITH A FEW SLICES OF MEAT WITH VEGS.
but yet again. its nt gonna happen anytime soon.

so i am out to find new thrills in life.

i just want to feel normal again. please dont judge me.
JNZL

No comments: