Sunday, January 29, 2012

Lies of love embraced to survive

Deep down the white lies are just to protect my own pride. When asked, how cld I bear to listen to my own answers when the expectations frm you are heading the opposite ways. I just can't bear to tell you how I really felt.

I just realized after much pondering that the "new one" wld probably be "just another one".

It's because of my new found self that I am so relaxed about it. Even though flaws are fiercely obvious.

Deep down I feel like I am just closing both eyes and just walking blindly. Telling myself to not worry and just continue.

Probably we won't even have a chance to quarrel. The problem lies with what is there to quarrel. Do you understand ? That I just feel "forget it".

A smart person is required. I can't be talking about feelings and needs the whole time right?

There are also limits to how much I can ask you. So what now?

Like, if I ask a person what is the story of Beethoven and Mozart. Wld u be able to tell me?

If I ask about gadgets would u be well informed to answer my questions?

If I ask about the world problems would u be able to answer me?

I am such a curious girl. If you can't satisfy my thirst for knowledge, then how can we last?

When I am in the arms of yours I always felt secure. But in the arms of another, it feels off and because of this hidden void I never wished to show, and because of this void I never want you to know, I always tell myself that

THERE IS MORE TO LIFE THAN LOVE. Which currently is studies , weight. Isn't it sad that I am no longer giving love a care? How can I ever tell it to anyone.

No comments: