Friday, February 24, 2012

swoosh

time passes... but i don't really care.
knock knock, next week wld be start of my new sch terms. which spells happiness and stress.

suddenly i just feel that i miss your presence.
like you have been away from my life for way too long.

its good tht u are earning, but its seems forever.
i just don't want to care about what's happening outside of my social life.
tht includes my family, which i think looks distressing. but. ai ya. i interfere also no use right?

it feels so different.
always on my mind. i think i really can't love the way i used to. its like all half-half.
its like a void that can't be filled. serious.
not that i didn't accept all the alternatives. haha, i am just like you now. what a twist of fate.

now i can understand what you went thru. love is definitely over abused. i guess that was my first and final? guess its sealed for the better.
JNZL

No comments: