Tuesday, May 15, 2012

My unsend sms

It's really so hard to talk to you because u simply do not understand my heart. When I am crying on the other side of the phone u simply just could not detect it and just said bye. I hate myself for not being able to sleep. I hate myself for being so weak. I hate for not being able to tell you what made me upset and I had to lie to u. I am just upset abt u but I can't tell u because I am simply afraid that you would be pissed off. I feel so stuffed up inside and deep down I need your loving care and concern and many long hugs. But again, I am afraid that I am appearing to be too needy and this will make u think that u have power over me. These are my contradictions in my life and this is the real and raw me. These are my true thoughts that I can't tell you because I am afraid. I don't understand why is it so hard to press this send button but afterall I know I am going to just delete this and post it on my blog and u will never know how I really felt. U know, girls sometimes are fragile with small issues which they themselves make it to a big issue.

No comments: