Wednesday, May 2, 2012

work done

i feel so empowered with the power of knowledge because i studied and i could do my finance derivative assignment with ease?

i suddenly felt that the reason why i failed was because i cldn't balance my time and the only way was by force.

like i can't REALLY HAVE the best of both worlds but people allowing or actually helping me to help me attain good results for my studies is making me realise that only by excelling will i not regret and have the best of both worlds LATER ON.

it really easier said that done. but i am so glad i am receiving all the support i need and reassuring me about things which i am unsure of. u know, being or feeling secured is not one of my forte and i need LOTS OF REASSURANCE TO KEEP ME FEELING ASSURED.

=) anw, had a happy labour day.
JNZL

No comments: