Wednesday, July 30, 2008

happening

well good news dumb ass!!!
DBS IS BACK FRM MELBOURNE !!!
yeah. for good i guess.
he told me he will be back at friday morning 4am. LIKE WTF?!
NICE TIMING. hahaha no one gonna pick him up i guess.
but tht's not the pt. the pt is he's back!!!
HAHA... welcome back DBS.

THIS IS EXCATLY WHAT I WANT TO DO RIGHT THIS MOMENT!


AFTER 8 HRS OF STAYING IN SCH TO STUDY FOR TOMORROW TEST! AND STUDYING SPA SKILL C N D , I NEED TO BREAK!



BEEN STUDYING FOR LIKE 3PM-9PM!


well , i will be doing this very often. due to lack of discipline at hm. all work must be done at sch. =.=


HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XIAO ZHU(LUO ZHI XIANG)
ITS HIS BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YU ZHI TOO!!!! HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY!!!
my post today quite happening ah. haha
quote frm me: when you are satisfied don't rejoice, as it may be the last time you will ever rejoice.







































No comments: