Sunday, August 3, 2008

HAPPY OR SAD?

when it all seems well and nice going.
when you have a pair of sunglasses which allows your eyes to rest in peace, you just have to take it down and see the glaring world where everything is so freaking glaring then u will regret.



you know something? just when you think that life is going to be more smooth sailing just for once in your likfe , reality itchy hands just have to slap you real hard in the face tht the fact is life can't be problem free for once.

and you will just have to once again , stand up with your leg , knees and feets all injured and bleeding frm all the falls you have been through and once again use your almost depleted courage to face the world with your numb face producing a smile which only you know is fake.

like what murfey's law says" what goes wrong will go wrong" once again , i am slapped harshly by destiny and keep thinking of all the things life has done to me and wonder if all these are obstacles for me to achieve my goal or i am born out in this world just to be punished.

okok.. i shall talk

ON MONDAY IS COLLEGE DAY!!!! MEANS NO SCH!
HERE COMES THE BAD PART
. there is e-learning. ok but i may finish it today...

for those who vists my blog. dun mind tagging?

oh.. to H.B
YEAH!! I GOT 3 RINGS!!! ONE old one which i lost and used urs.
the other two i chose the design so of course it is nice. LOL i so bhb.but who cares anyway.thanks for buying it for me. you are the best!!!!

will upload the 3 rings photo in another post.!

oh you know when i went to SUPERCUTS to cut my hair. trim to be precise. he said he can't cut much .

conversation
H:" you rebonded your hair?"
j"yup"
H:"How long has it been?"
J:"7-8 mths?"
H:"ooh i thought 2 mths! so that means ur hair is naturally straight?"
J:" erm no"
.
.
.

ok wad ever.i type this conver for fun.ok the pt is that u can't see the difference in my hair. unless you observe me quite alot.
fringe feels much better.
i am so happy!he said my hair destined to be long. woo hoo~~ i wan long long hair.

ok. shucks i still have phys to prepare and my PROMOS START AT 22ND Sept.

go joey

No comments: