Wednesday, September 24, 2008

down down




I have always missed my deceased grandma.
i will always remember the patchwork blanket she sewed for me.when i was young, the blanket fit me just nice. just like a pair of warm arms embracing me, comforting and protecting me.

i now have a strong desire to learn patch work.
i want to make it for everyone!!

but i think it takes months to even make one.tht's why it feels so nice.
its the acculmulated love tht a person has for you.

1. someone talked to me in malay! this stupid old hag in sinma. i was looking ard and then she came up top me and blablabla in malay. i know she is trying to promote lipstick but i dun understand man.

so i told her. huh?then she repeated in maly.
then i say i dunno what you are talking. (actually i wanted to tell her to **** off as i was really in a bad mood)

then she said wad long-lasting lipstick. of course i said " sorry, not interested"

would u trust someone at an age of 50+ wearing red and glossy lipstick , with blue eyeshadow and eyeliner, mascara and hair tht say"perm went damn wrong" leading u to a lipstick tht she thinks its good.

goddamit!
promotional exams went really wrong.
if i were to retain or go to poly. please give me a warm hug and tell me everything is going to be fine wth friends ard"

i got so nervous that i had a really jia liat diarhrea in the morning. was damn angry with myself. kept entering the loo. i told you joey.

life is just going to kick ur big fat ass when times are really down and i was in panic mode.

well, its ok joey. u obviously know this is wad u deserve. still not happy?still wish and hope upon a pen tht can help u answer life?

keep dreaming and u wll get it. yes. just keep dreaming. don't touch down to reality. u hav been warned.

JNZL

No comments: