Thursday, April 9, 2009

home?

HOME? home sweettt home?

what does a home really mean to u?
a mere shelter, a place to hide, to enjoy the warmth of ur family?

home is just a shelter over my head for me.
nothing else. its funny when i have to get out of my house in the middle of the night like 11pm just to study.

its even funnier that i can thought of no where else , then follow blindly to r void deck.
i think heaven is mocking me.

when it rains, a foul smelling odor overwhelmed me till i feel like puking
and only managed to finished summary on carbonyl.
what a shit feeling i have right now.

TOMORROW is PW results day!
if i get anything less than A, i might as well quit sch.
well, normally i always think getting a pass would be alright. but this time, i felt confident enough to aim tht high. i expect nothing less.

as PW is something i truly truly poured my efforts on.

believe it or not. i cried over an incident of PW. tht is how much it means to me.
JNZL

No comments: