Thursday, April 2, 2009

many many things

this pic shows all the stuffs that has been happening!
every single photo has shown what i have been doing. shopping, crying, loving hopeless etc etc
oh my gosh.

my life is really happening with all the sudden vomiting and those diarrhea.
with all the results coming back my brain is also trying to force something into me.

my brain is telling me: WTF ARE U DOING ?! 1WHOLE WEEK BABY. u have absolutely done nothing but copying others homework. which is kinda cool isn't it?"sarcastic tone"

and why the hell are u still shopping and going out dating? are u nuts?if u are then quickly eat them up! cause for a zillion time, time is N-O-T on your side cute girl.
so start setting up some serious rules and boundaries!!

lock yourself in the room or library ALONE. dun gay kiang please.
and one more thing. JOEY NG ZI LIN! don't u realize something?

all the actions you have done are the things losers will do! remember? that's wad u said in sec 4 to SK man. that's what u define as a loser. great joey. now u are a loser. happy?!


BUT! i am really happy that i went out with bestie today!
its so nice to go out with her, doing stuffs that are soo dam random.

but that's what that i love about her! randomness. hahaha
thanks bestie!! =))
i finally bought this yoga mat!! =))) colour chosen by me and m.e +)


thank you rudi for buying me this! u made a failed attempt to get this but u succeed in the end! 3 cheers to you =))

to end off, my brain thought of all that. yup. so i gotta set some strict rules.

life going to get better if my attitude changes 180 degrees. watch me baby.


JNZL

No comments: