Monday, April 27, 2009

LAZY.

tht is the only word i can summarise all my feelings, my pain, my confusion and my life.
well of course these few horrible days were not THAT horrible.

UPDATES!

1) i chopped my fringe! and it cost only $5!at JYJY.

2) i finally bought a new real specs after a long process of selection with rudi. it cost $280. best bargain.

3)rudi has astigma!

4) TOMORROW will be the start of my competition!
omgosh!

next , i would like to confess

that i am now so in love with wedding gowns.
yup! not wedding in whole like the planning, cakes blabla..

but in bridal gowns!
omgosh, i can even imagine myself being a designer.
i am so into it that up till now, i got 6 brides magazine!

[i think i wipped out ALL magazines that is abt wedding gowns, like literally.]
and it cost me $40. -.-

but since i am so passionate abt it. i don't see why i can't spent that money on mags.



btw, in this era, i am rather sure that most girls in singapore dun even know what will their weddings be like or what their wedding gowns they would love!

mostly because they dun bother cause its too far away.
but the moment i flipped a page on brides, i was so messerized by the wedding gowns that i am sure i will probably buy one when i grow older...

I MEAN.. LOOK THAT THOSE few photos of wedding gowns!

how could u possible deny them huh?



its all abt the details baby. details. i seriously think simple wedding gowns shld be ban. i mean , u would want to wear one whole farbic on urself? and maybe tie a ribbon ard ur waist and ta da, a wedding dress?

probably not.


i love wedding gowns!
o btw, since i was so mesmerized by wedding gowns, i even know what kind of ring i would get!!

its the Gabrielle diamond.
His diamonds are sold exclusively at German jeweller Charlotte Atelier in Ngee Ann City and Suntec City Mall in Singapore.

i think my diamond ring will be none other than his.
its so brillant than even by looking at it at the display makes me feel that such a wonderful guy that made this brillant diamond of 105 facets

p/s: normal diamond has only 58 facets
=))





JNZL

No comments: