Sunday, May 24, 2009

cramming in progress


The time has come for me to start my sleeping engine.

dusts sput out and it took several tries to get it started.
after today, thanks to jia jia , cal, rq, i hav successfully started my engine.

i touched physics.
good start. i will start to wake up early to do work.

mid-years are ard the corner.
heck with the meeting of parents.
heck it.

boos to my cough.

anw, m.e and me just suddenly have the thought of swimming. i can't wait for holidays to come man.
then we can start studying like crazy ppl all over again.

i am starting now.
love u jia jia for ur latest post.
although its so lame that i laugh to myself but its so dam motivating la!!!!!

psst: luckily greg doesn't know my blog existed. or else , omgosh, he might jolly well thinks i am a lunatic or something.

anw, love studying with you and calvin.
lame and fun.

LEE MING EN!!!
when can we ever start studying together. T-T

one last thing.
I NEED TO BUY A JACKET AND A WALLET.

m.e accompany me k . =DD



JNZL

No comments: