Wednesday, May 6, 2009

forbidden my dear

to ming en. although its tiring choosing foundation with her, but i just love her for her.

thank you DRY SPOT for all the smiles and laughter tht u donated to me.
although captain may be in a bad mood and did some things, but to me he is still the best captain i will ever have.

thank you greg for all the small things you have done for me.
those attention that you gave me meant so much, those small things like bowling with me when no one wants to. i know u were tired, and pretty busy frm those phone talks , but thank you for showing me that i am not that small pest ppl would do anything to avoid.

(i still find it demoralising that on thurs would be the final day i will probably see u ever agian.)
btw, i am like 100% sure he won't see this. sianzzzzz..

syjia will always be the one tht is ever supporting. love you to the MAXXX..

these ppl made me smile all day long!
of course nt forgetting peiwen and desiree.
>.>




JNZL

No comments: