Wednesday, May 6, 2009

forbidden

this post. no one would understand and i hope no one does.

i feel so bad for having these thoughts.
i want it so much that there was a night when i kept thinking abt it.

but, it is probably me.just me.
my own wishful thinking . maybe it is an illusion.
maybe i read too much between the lines.
but i can no longer control my thoughts.it just surrounds it swirling round and round.

i know i can't say the truth about what i am thinking.
about my heart desire. it hurts so much to think about .

i feel so helpless.
however, its always my wishful thinking. it happened during secondary. i dun see why this would be an exception.

however, i am secretly hoping it will come true.




this is a situation where its forbidden.
if u bother to solve what the hell i am talking abt; the pictures are not there for decoration.

keep guessing. maybe u will get it.
JNZL

No comments: