Monday, May 18, 2009

target

NOW I HAVE A TARGET!

WOO hoo!~ its definetly not easy to get one.
but my long lost old quarrel-buddy has re-surfaced.

tht is non oter than tht stupid nah chong sian. LOL.

i will pass my mid-yrs.

i will concentrate in all lessons irregardless of me finishing the homework or not.
i will do all homework
i will study hard for all tests.

----------------------------------------------------------

when things are back to place, i always wonder if it is just the words tht he said left me hopeless or is it just me that needs a secure arm to lie on.

it is always difficult to differentiate btw the right and the wrong.
however, work has blown the horn for me to report in full attention.

these things have to take a back seat.
well, its the choices u choose that makes you.

i know that its ok to make wrong choices, because i believe that one day, i will get it right, and make the right choice. but for now, pls keep supporting me.

i need 5000% of support.
miss you ming en.
JNZL

No comments: