Saturday, September 26, 2009

faith




faith..
it is so difficult to believe when one path has always been dark , gloomy and tht even a light bulb couldn't light up the path.

believing in things that just won't come true is just like believing in non-existent miracles which does not happen on ordinary pathetic people.

having faith in everything is just so wrong to me.
but what strives me on to continue this path , through glass shards everywhere and hot coals?

there is no rest point.and ur feet are bare and crows just seem to like you by making the dark night even darker.

tell me a story where red riding hood was eaten by the wolf, where sleeping beauty never had tht magical kiss and the Cinderella nv got out of the room to try the glass slipper and that tweety bird was finally eaten by Sylvester.

where stories had a happily never after endings.

voices in my head kept telling me to strive on .prove ppl tht i can be as shiny as any movie star and as talented as any prodigies.

however a stronger voice overpower voice A and told me he was called reality
some things are really just unreachable.

that hope was never there in the first place and illusions are starting to fade one by one.
heart breaking moments and there are also times where i am confused by my actions.

i don't know why i do the things i do and i still do it even though i knew i shld have stopped my temptation.

so let someone tell me that he still believes in me, tht no matter how late i am ,i am still on time.
and tht nothing is ever too late.

let someone filled with hidden wisdom talk to me.

dear upper being:


could u send / reveal tht person to me?
please?



JNZL

No comments: