Monday, September 14, 2009

lost and sad and frustrated

I am feeling so ducked up and useless plus I really dun understand why my dad refuse to let me go japan on dec. So what if he can let me go japan in April . But who the fuck can I go with!

It's not abt japan tht makes me pissed. It is abt th friends tht u go with! All those fun and laughter! This is so irritating. He would not even lend me the dam money . Then wad is the point of having well to do dad? I think ppl who are not so rich would be nicer.

I am so dam sad cause I can't believe myself tht I didn't study chem and I hav yet to finish econs.

I wan to cry but I feel so bottled up.
I dunno what to do. Plus my maths and physics not touchedbyet and the following day is my maths paper. Like WTF?!

I am so sad right now. Really. Frustrated lost and all. Just let me quit sch. If tht is even possible.:(


JNZL

No comments: