Saturday, November 28, 2009

wish











yeah! my birthday is coming!!
plus i got soo many things tht i want to get!!!

hope i get all of it.
ok it seems impossible. -.-

macbook and mac pro: i am currently hoping  in my heart tht my dad would be gracious enough to pay half the price. totally thinks he wont. dam!!! so i will need to save 3 mths to be able to buy!
T-T

sims3 : well since i AM getting a mac, sims3 mac version seems soo alluring!

DS lite: btw if u guys havent known a new dsi LL had came out in japan! it cost 20 000 yen which is 319 sing dollars. T-T plus the battery life lesser than ds lite!weight plus thinkness got larger.
done some research, conclude DS lite is much better!

ok , after like my birthday and i get no DS, i think its gonna come out from my pocket! T-T
i cost $168.maybe i nego with friends so tht i can pay less? ok my dad got to puke out money for my DS lite if he is not into my proposal for my mac. T-T....

i like ds cause of its girlish games. HAHAHA

i want to get a NEW wallet!!!

see i only want these items, i nt greedy hor! >.>

anw, dionne bought her macbook pro le!
all thanks to me!! hope she sees this lol!!!

yeah! more ppl starts to appreciate mac products!!
JNZL

No comments: