Tuesday, July 13, 2010

tsk



to someone so dear and special to me when i was in sec sch, for everything you have done for all the things i have done to u i m sorry.

it feels just like yest when u came my hse to wake me up to go airport to study. it feels just like yest when i scolded you for not studying. ( ha!)

it feels like yest when i kept reading ur hp and doing things to it.

thanks for all the extreme sacrifice u did for me even if i did (oh! so many bad things to you)

I AM SO SORRY THT I KEPT FORGETTING YOUR BIRTHDAY(vic's birthday too)

i feel guilty to the max.
like maximum.

so this birthday, i am going to get you a present and maybe doing something special if i have the time.
and its just days away and yes, i am panicking.

i know u dun read my blog cause u keep forgetting the add or smthing.
=)

keeps my fingers cross.


JNZL

No comments: