Wednesday, September 1, 2010

the changes of my hair colour



ok i went to a salon which lena recommended or rather she smsed me 3 times to tell me to go there to get a colour treatment which guarantees that it will make my hair DARKER.

HOWEVER AS U CAN SEE MY HAIR IS JET-BLACK!
well, with a strong sunlight u can see the ash colour which the aunty mixed.
so i thought my hair colour was going to be dark brown or darker tone.

oh well, i guess i can live with this colour.
and, i look younger in this hair colour? well i took lots of photos! so  u be the judge.

fian and en said it looked gd.
well fian just loves black so bias statement.

anw, dun mind me acting cute k, gotta pose for pictures! anw, i doubt ppl will read my post anymore since i was so inactive.

doesnt matter. but it cost $80! and lena helping me pay $40. but i lost my wallet in the airport. those tht saw my wallet, it the hello kitty one! HENG SHIT I DIDNT BRING MY KATE SPADE.
i still couldnt find it. SHITTY SHIT SHIT.











this effect is soooo cool!

JNZL

No comments: