Saturday, September 18, 2010

fml



suck suck suck! my lappy dropped twice today an now it has a dent on the left and the keypad bottom left! 
my 15' mac! no..

anyway, i hav been thinking of being someone who is capable of drawing and designing houses, wedding dresses.
and you know what? it sucks that my future job is now where near my ideal job.
so much for live the dream you dream.

where got money and youth to do it?
and now i am stuck with money money money related studies.
hais.

being an architect sounds so nice .
but! but! why didnt i know that designers = architect? DUMB DUMB DUMB!

my test and assignments are now taking a backseat and the main highlight for the upcoming holiday is to summarise everything and omg. i hate myself for unable to have focus.

acct 100 test was easy. all thanks to my mugging and i think i am able to score 100! woo hoo!

I FEEL LIKE SHOPPING IN FOREVER 21.
i want to buy many many clothes which look pretty on me.
i want to slim down. -.-



JNZL

No comments: