Thursday, September 2, 2010

study so hard i can be guilt free




i promise i will study so hard that i will be the next syjia.

i will not procrastinate like what lena said i always tend to do.
i will do all my best to research, summarize and do my assignments and tutorials properly .

i will not be intimidated by people who finish faster than me because i know it is not the speed that counts, i will always have faith in my end products and will not feel stress or irritated if people did it better than me in a shorter period of time and i will not be upset if people doesn't want to share info with me and i will socialize more than usual and i will not feel irritated if i see too many people acting too fake.

i will do my very best and do things to the best of my potential. 
i will wake up early in the morning and sleep well at night.
i will not be upset over things tht doesnt affect my studies and i will not let people demoralize me.

when lena said she didnt went out at all during her uni days i feel so sinned, but its nv too late to change.
when she said everyone does assignments on own time own target i realise all ppl are for themselves and it is ok to be like one.

i will overcome procrastination.
please help me ming en and sufi!!







JNZL

No comments: