Saturday, September 25, 2010

i m losing you. can u see it


I AM LOSING YOU. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ?

i am so afraid this would happen. it was like predicted?
from the very day when you waivered about your thoughts about sticking through it together.
i was so sad about your mindset that i showed it out in anger instead.

i was soo angry tht day. in my heart i was like.
WHAT THE SHIT?! i thought WE agreed on this together? i thought we were supposed to be together like super glue?

so what happen in the middle?
first it was losing the days that we were able to meet up.
next it was losing the hours we were able to see each other in due to our commitments,
next was not introducing your friends to me and went to events w/o me .
then it was not sharing details about your life with me cause instead of laughing WITH ME , you shared your laughter with others.

then when it comes to me asking you out. YOU WERE NEVER EVER FREE. but u always took the time out to go to other ppl events and i dont see why i dont get such things.

i went all the way for you , but u just took it for granted and left me here all alone now.

THE WHOLE CONCEPT IS SUPPOSE TO BE TOGETHER...
WHICH PART OF together do you not understand.

was it to? or was it gather.

argh i am feeling angry, sad , lonely and many more feelings which is too complex for my limited vocab. i bet rongquan could do a better job.

i know you dont visit my blog.

but do you know how hard is it to confront you with this problem?

you dun reply my msges, you dun ans my call .

wth is wrong man...
so now you got A and many more.

so yeah i get the hint.
you dun want to stick ard with me anymore.

just another person who is gonna break my heart once more.
i shld have a loyal guy friend.

ahh! i am so jealous of those girls tht can spend time with you but not me!!!
do u know how sad i am right now.


JNZL

No comments: