Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Deillusioned

When someone is trying the best to pull u back to reality, accept the facts and move on.

But when u keep trying to be stubborn even though the Facts are there and when everything is already on the table and u still have to deny then u are escaping reality

U kept saying that he is not such a person. Even when he confessed everything to me.

What to do. I give up telling u nicely.
Sometimes ppl drown themselves in a world which they WANT to live in. Is it too cruel for me to pull u out before u keep sinking in deeper?

He played u but since u refused to believe and keep cooking up reasons to protect ur image of him, what can I do right? I already did my part.

U are stubborn and don't wish to
Listen to anyone advice and keep giving excuses which u always say is not excuses. Being deluded what else can I do right? :(

I feel sad and wonder if this is how people get mental when the person confess their wrong in front of the person.

Yeah, just let her live in her own world then. At least she is living :)

No comments: