Friday, November 11, 2011

a penny for your thoughts? how abt a wig?

in this era, I DISCOVERed. ACTUALLY getting PERFECT HAIR is as easy as 1-2-3

step 1: buy wig
step2: wear wig
step 3: show off.

i found out a shop that sells these awesome wigs! hassle free and next time when i go work. sorry hor. WILL always wear wig. u think i dun want to sleep more ah. got time to blow hair, style hair and not called messy?! nah.. stick to new methods la.

and not like SUPER EXPENSIVE like $200 or what. its affordable to me! shall do that 8 mths later.
-__- now studying no guys to attract so no need so ma fan.

ANYWAY
my dad just gave me an ultimatum.
either i weigh in of 58kg 8 mths later or else he refuses to pay my last sem sch fees. LIKE WTF?!
so i am stressed up all over again and thus leads to bleeding.

I AM DAM STRESS. u just dont understand what kind of predicament i am in. exercise everyday. got so easy or not. arghH! i need a wig. like NOW. -_-

my bday present all just buy me a wig can? sms me la then i tell u where to buy. hehehehehe.
JNZL

No comments: