Thursday, December 15, 2011

:( 15 dec 2011

It's almost 12 so here I shall conclude my day. It is simply not my day at all. Lost all games to little bro, dad nv give me anything I guess and this year is my first year no one sang a bday song to me. We Lao I think back alrdy wanna cry. Lena wanted to give me a bag but just asked me to take the bag on the chair if I liked it. So not sincere and in the end I also refuse to take it .

Idiot dad so screwed up. I don't ever want to talk to him ever again. Or maybe just be hostile. Go china with family nv inform me, never come out to congratulate me . Just anyhow say frm the computer room. Worse, little bro also say he realized dad never give me anything. Cb I not
Materialistic lor. I just want a sincere wrapped up gift and a card like every other bday also like asking too much. I am feeling so stuffed up inside because this 20th birthday sucks so much! Just nice all my friends can't get away with their commitments then can't have a dinner or lunch with me. There is one asked me go Fridays but not close so feel awkward. Go china nv buy me gifts also. What is this !!

Brother also dunno how to let me win on my bday is it must fight to win .

And I have to act like I am totally cool abt it. Who knew i was so upset inside.

Not to mention my heels killed me. Anyway, I ate at hawker centre chicken rice when I asked two girls out. Like really refuse to be on my own on my bday. And I saw that idiot D waiting at the busstop. The one who stabbed my back a millions time never even have the conscience to wish me. IDIOT STILL DARE TO APPROACH MY GRP MATE TO ASK ABT PROJECT. Idiot, when she said all info with me why no balls come ask me personally is it.

Ya so I am now back at home again my mom pisses me off max. And I feel so upset inside. I think on this birthday no one got me any wrapped up thoughtful present .

Epic fail

No comments: