Friday, December 2, 2011

Alvin


december reminds me of so many things! well except that this december my workload is twice because sch is still ongoing. dam. 

presents, christmas, birthdays, celebrations, mid sem exam, assignments , stress, weight and some muay thai. =)

while typing this post half way, alvin teo was dam random, like me , and asked me to call him. SG TIME :6AM.
newcastle time: 10+pm -__-

but it was so awesome because he have this special line that when i call him i only pay SG rates! LOL. he was so poor thing luh. he say he give his number to so many ppl but no one call him to ask him how is he.

if you are wondering, he is currently studying medicine. this werido call me and read thru extra readings at the same time. LOL, his power of multi-tasking is seriously of a higher level. maybe he has more brain curvatures then me?

hahaha but he told me he was coming back on my birthday which is 15th of dec. so he had to rush out some things i guess. like who doesn't.

but the funny part was when we were talking abt his friends there. apparently sg only mix with SG. hence its true that the jordy's only party and drink alcohol all the time. he mentions that the jordy's ppl must have a flaw in their system. this kind of screwed up ppl also can enter. haha.
JNZL

No comments: