Friday, December 9, 2011

my cheeks are numb frm smiling to myself

yes, i do have a sweet ,pretty and cute side. Yes, i am not a lesbian ,yes i am a girl afterall.

i feel so silly, i am about to die of laughing internally.

to learn to understand the meaning of not having is actually having, and to have something, will risk the chance of losing.

to think about the number of males, to think about how funny this is, to think about life?
this is a joke! life is a joke omgee

its a kind of laughter which produces when you are laughing to urself in the bus, smiling from ear to ear anywhere just by imagining, thinking about the future, thinking about how awesome one can transform.

is this a joke? because when i finally realise that to not want something, to not yearn for something, to not be obsessed with something, to not make something become my world (well money excluded), makes something just comes to me.

when i was so gaga, so mad, so crazy, such a believer, its seem tht god is funny!
like am i a saint now since i no longer crave for love? no longer crave for males? no longer caring if i am not ur type and just be natural and go along with the flow. its really weird how males are wired.

one thing for sure, woman are wired the opposite!
my birthday, as long as i get ang baos and money . its ok if i didnt really get to celebrate. and the fact that i have exams on 20th and 21st!

but u know what its ok!
haha my 5 years old wallet is so worn out!
anw, $$ is needed for my driving lessons, $60 per circuit. T^T
my gi (jiujitsu uniform) $150 omgee.
my thai boxing gloves ($50 and above)
my sports shirts, sport bras? LOL


AND BTW, the above information doesnt indicates i am attached or anything. i welcome good drama in my life though, since what's life w/o drama right? but pls god, enhance my earning capability.

i was an easy girl... not anymore. wth right, with age i shld be an easy girl. haha life is simply unpredictable

oh and er, of course the preserved memory of lying safely in one's arms is still the best feeling ever.
OH! my stomach is flatter than before, like i am serious. and nope i did not diet. and nope i didnt run.

i just jiujitsu-ed.
maybe because my muscles ache really bad, i dont have the appetitde.
or simply my workload is HIGHER THAN MT KINABALU right now.

always wished to watch movies i like. but ..........(*_*)

loves hearts although i always wonder why ppl started drawing hearts like that. arnt they suppose to look like a fist shape with blood and vessles very where? well, imagine that on ur cards , status and stuff. it wont be romantic anymore. just kidding!





i know what you are thinking. sorry that isnt my sibling. as a matter of fact i looked like a boy! so treasure ur own pretty photos and laugh at mine. but as u all know me i am optimistic. hey at least ppl dont get to say what happened to my face right? or did i evolve into some weird creature. 

here's another photo! well, i guess its alright to keep posting same pose picutres with different effects since my birthday is nearing right. 15 dec feels so soon! its creepy! BOO! 20 YEARS OLD! i wished i was this age when i was 12! oh well told u life is a joke!

JNZL

No comments: